<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Friday, December 28, 2007 / 00:32
Have been tagged by NURUL SYIFA to this test/quiz thingy
And here it is :

Favourites

Colour: green/pink

Food: Mutton Chop/Rojak @ West Coast

Song: You're the One that I want -Alvin & the Chipmunks

Movie: Action packed/Cartoons/Horror

Sport: Football?Hah!

Day Of The Season: Winter
Ice-Cream: Have yet to try Haagen Daasz

Current Mood: tired!stress!

Taste: none

Clothes: red tops/black shorts

Desktop: Akmal Naufal's pic

Toenail: Fine!

Time: 0046 hrs

Surrounding: Quiet

Annoyances: None

Thoughts: Get to meet my darl later!

FirstBest Friends: can't remember..Hah!

Crush: Mr I/F

Movie: Alvin and the Chipmunks

Lie: ?

Music: Guy Sebastian

LastsCigarette: Never!

Drink(alcohol): Never!

Car Ride: Last 2 days..Haha!

Phone Call: Him

CD Player: None

Have You Ever..Date Your Best Friend: Never will!

Broken The Law: mayb?Dunnoe

Been Arrested: Of course not!

Skinny-Dipped: Huh?
Been On Tv: Nope

Kisses Someone You Don't Know: Nope

5 things you are wearing: shirt/short/ring/necklace/hairband

4 things you've done today: gfs outing/watching tv/slack

things you can hear right now: mummy watching tv

things you do when you are bored: sleep/eat/watch tv/chatting

5 people 2 do: Nadeeya/Iqahluluk/Isha/Yasmin/Tiana


Alright, I'm done with this and I'm off to bed..Tired! :D

Labels : IHY bF



HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo