The day was spent with the parents..Went over to Woodlands to c my lil darling,akmal.. :D He's a big boyy now who likes to watch HI-5 so much..Haa!I just love him more and more cann??His lil sister is such a cutie..Her smile is just so sweet lahh..But too bad I didnt get the chance to carry her in my arms..Nvm,there's always a next tyme..Haha!
After that,went to my uncle house @ CCK..I'm soo geram with the tembam..She's just soo tembam that I wanna pinch and bite her cheeks..LOL!Evil of me huh?Hahax!
Soon after maghrib,went to Daddy's fren house over @ Yishun..Talked and laugh over some matters which I just got to discover something just now.. *winks I just wanna lauff over it..Hahaha!Just can't believe it lorr.. :x
Reached home around 11.30pm and here I am updating the blog.. :D The darling,Nadeeya have flown off to Melbourne..I'm soo gonna miss her badly..Come back soon alrighty!
Ohh boy,I'm happy that the bF is back @ home ((: Didn't expect him to come back so soon..Asked him y he's back so soon and the reason he gave was.. *giggles waiting for him to call and I'm off to bed real soon..Need my beauty sleep alrite! :D Won't be updating much as I'll be busy with the cousin's wedding during the weekend..So the leceh lahh cause must wear the baju kurung and stuffs..Alrighty,goodnite love ones!
Ahh yes,I've changed my number lovelies *winks
Labels : i'm just happy