[Babies are just more than Love]


I miss the one n only darling,Akmal Naufal :(
When I was just stepping in to the house, I saw daddy carrying a baby..The 1st thing that come into my mind was who's baby was that?Thought I was dreaming or wadd..But actually yes!Daddy was feeding the baby girl..Kept on asking Mummy who's baby was that and actually she said that,someone left it infront of the house -.-'' Keep asking and asking but still Mummy is soo the stubborn not wanting to answer to my questions..The baby girl whick idk the name looks so so adorable when Daddy was giving her the milk..It took some time okeyy for her to finish up the milk..Hah!Soon after I carry her in my arms..Babies will always look cute and adorable,aren't theyy?Hee!Her fingers were damn long and wad Daddy told me was when I was still a new born,I have long fingers like her..LOL!Enuff of that,I just carry her in my arms throughout..And she was sleeping soundly.. :D
I want a niece..I want to have daughters..I want to have sons..Hah!Wait long2 k..10 years down the road,Insyallah I wanna have babies for myself in the fututre :x Lots and lots of them okiees??Hahaha!And yess!I really miss that little darling above..:(
Alrighty,that's all for tonite.. :)
Labels : I just love babies