Just a random update will do yeah..Last night I think I wasted my time and fares going to school..Hah!Wanna know y?Yesterday had the Career Fair at ard 3 n afta dat didn't went for BEG lesson which I find it boring(just for yesterday k) Went home with a blocked nose n that it cause me not to have my sleep in the train..how bad is that!This month is the SICKNESS month I guess..But I'm the only one in the house who's down with sickness..I want all the family members to b sick!Hahahaha!'Jiwe' la katekan..Lolx!Ohh yes2! weekends are just tomorrow lahh seyy!Hees!Guess gonna have lotsa fun tomorrow okeyy??Wanna know wad isit?Pls be patience..Hehe!After a couple of hours,gonna meet my Nadeeya..havent meet her since she's back from overseas..How I miss this darling of mine so much :D
Congratsz to you for passing ur TP..I know you can do it..Im so happy for you tho..Just bear in mind to b a safety rider on the road k!No racing here and there n watsoever stuffs.. ((:
And you,i'm glad that you're doing fine..Altho I've many things to say to you but things have change..I'll just let it flow...
Suddenly I was reminded of the past just now..I dunno y it strikes my mind..Maybe I miss you too Mr ... But again,I guess I can't turn back the clock cause its going forward all along..I wish to say it out but I will not..I'll always keep 'em in this fragile heart..Some things are not meant to be told..agree??Still I miss the laughters and stuffs ((: Hope you're happy now yeahh..
Alrighty,that's all fer today..Nitey nites people..sweet dreams..sleep tyte.. :D
Labels : ohh saya rindu kamu