Ok!How foolish I am yesterday to delete my blog..Hah!I just tot of taking a break from all this but afta a day,I miss blogging so much!So I've decide to open a new blog..Hee!But this blog will only open to certain people only..Its not favouritsm but I really wanna stay away from lots n lots of people..I'm feeling so shagged from all this..I've been thinking through and yah I wouldn't want to spread out this blog of mine..So please atleast respect my decision yeahh..So yeah welcome to my humble blog readers! ((: Ohh yes,I can't wait for Fridays and the weekends!Hah!Gonna have a date with my darling of mine for both days!Funny aren't we??Lolx!Weekends gonna head down to Terminal 3 and xplore the place there..Den afta that someone suggested we eat @ Jalan Kayu!Hah!Pls eyy no driving of MRT -.-' n Riding??Lemmie think thrice..Public transport??No thanks!Hehe!
Labels : in need of a job badly!!!