<body>

EVERYDAY UPDATES
Date / Time : Thursday, November 29, 2007 / 00:04





Didnt expect school to finish early yesterday..There's no POA lesson -.-''
So decide to meet up with Deeya darl a bit earlier..
Hah!and den we went straight to Gelare!!
Hahahaha!!
After so long of waiting,at last I've pay a visit to Gelare @ City Hall
Decide to have the waffles ice cream
and yahh its SUPERB!!I'll give ratings about 3/5
soon after,it was raining HEAVILY
bought OCK and slack2 @ Starbucks City Hall
Okehh that's our next favourite spot lahh..LOL!
And after much slacking away,proceed back home..
We had a good laugh yesterday :D
Shud I elaborate more??Nahh..
Alrighty,next destination wld be Del' Rasaa Bistro
What Deeya said is true,kite da mcm tourist lahh..Hahax!
Aite that's all for tonite
Gonna have my beauty sleep soon..
Nitey nites people

Labels : Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face, but those that fall from the heart and cover the soul.




HER
Deena


|twenteen|
|eighteenfivenineteeneightynine|
|Diploma in International Business|
|MDIS|
|STARBUCKS are lovee|
|thats-just-her@hotmail.com|


Chatterbox


Tweets


Listen




[a]dleyanna[a]isyah[b]amsz
[c]ahaya
[c]haiepfa[e]faah[e]kaa
[e]la[e]esya[f]ateha[f]azzy[f]uzy [h]azriana[h]elena[i]qahluluk[i]zzo [k]irQ[m]astura[m]ontel[n]adeeya [n]uyul[n]azrul[s]hacute[s]yifa
[t]iana[w]awakiss[y]asmin[z]aii

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo